- More than 5 million aerial passengers each year..
- More than 160 national flights per day.
- 30 direct flights to Tijuana.
- The 2nd city with the most connectivity in the country.
- Main border access point to the United States.
- Cross Border Xpress is the 1st Binational Mexico – California bridge, located in Tijuana’s International Airport.
- Land connectivity with San Diego, only 35 minutes away and Los Angeles located 3 hours away.
Aeropuerto Internacional de Tijuana
Carretera Internacional s/n Mesa de Otay
Tel. (664) 607-8201